[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Class Students

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 15 16:36:13 UTC 2016

To All Crochet Class Students,

I have sent out the notes from last nights class and hope they are
understandable. If not please let me know. I need you all to practice this
to be resdy for class next Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 8PM Eastern, with your bag
ready and at least about one foot of chain stitches completed and ready to
move on. If you are have any problems and need help before Wednesday please
send me a note and we will set a time for me to call you or you to call me
and we will work one on one to get you going. Please do not hesitate to do
this as I want you to learn how to crochet and it is not a problem for me.
Please ask if you need help, we can go over it again to make sure your have
the correct hand position and it is working for you. There are many
different ways to teach this craft and I am doing it the way I know and how
most ways it is taught. If you want to use a different way, please do, if
you get the same result. However, what I am teaching really is easy and you
will succeed if you really try. This might be your only chance to learn to
crochet by a blind person who really does this craft, so if you need help,
send me a note.

Terry K