[Nfb-krafters-korner] Taking pictures as a blind person

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 00:56:53 UTC 2016

If you want really good pictures, just count hiring somebody for this as a
part of your costs. Sighted people have costs associated with the business
and they pay for advertising, photos, graphic design and the like. So, as
blind people, when a picture really matters, pay to have it done by a
sighted person. This can be made more affordable by developing a line of
offerings. If you sell six of a pattern even if over a long period of time,
your cost per sale is decreased. If everything is a one of a kind to never
be repeated, you'll have to charge more to cover that cost. Many sighted
people couldn't balance a simple account. They hire an accountant. You can
take pictures. You hire a photographer. Label those pictures you pay to get
so you know what they are and save them so you can use them again when you
sell an identical piece.