[Nfb-krafters-korner] Taking pictures as a blind person

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 19:35:03 UTC 2016

Now I haven't done this as of yet, but doesn't the new IPone 6 s plus have a
very good camera on it?  Would that be good enough to take pictures?

I believe a lot of folks take pictures on their phone and post to EBay to
sell their items.

I tried finding someone to take pictures for me after I had gone thru the
EBay Course in Baltimore.  That was my largest hurdle.  I couldn't find
someone to do it and I offered money.  Everyone has no time on their hands
to do much in their free time.  What gets me and I have a lot of time
sitting here and can't.

Joyce