[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginner Crochet Breakthrough

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 18 14:57:01 UTC 2016

Yes, Please do this a few time, cutting off each practice until you are
happy with what you have, then make the chain and leave it attached to the
ball or working yarn to learn the next new stitch. I can not say for sure
but three practice chain, maybe, then you might be happy with the fourth.
You will not get your tension correct the first couple of thimes, but it
does sound like you got it.
Terry K