[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class coming

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 18 15:36:03 UTC 2016

For the people that could not take the Wednesday night crochet class due to
conflict in scheduling time. I have requested from Joyce a Daytime date in
Februsry or March. As soon as I get the date, I will place the class
proposal so that you all will be included in crocheting. As you are reading,
this will be a beginner class that will teach the very beginning of crochet,
and it will be a class with homework, that you will learn the skill of
crocheting. Do not be dismayed, you are not forgotten, just wait a little
and before the spring you also will be crocheting.

Terry K