[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class coming

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:21:54 UTC 2016

Marianne,

Have you tried switching hands? I don't know how Terry K taught holding the
hook and yarn. But, some people use one hand and some the other. If you want
to write me off list at ncbootman at gmail.com and tell me how she taught, I
may be able to help. I won't say anything on list so I don't confuse anybody
else. I wouldn't even share my way of holding normally. But, if it means the
difference in you trying to learn and not trying, I am willing to help you.
You will still be able to benefit from the class because what you do is the
same process. You may just have to hold things different. There are
different ways to accomplish all crafts.

Greg