[Nfb-krafters-korner] Two Color Crochet Scarf help Please!

Portia Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 19:05:26 UTC 2016

I know I sent an email a few days ago. Either it vanished into thin air or
no one got it.

I am trying to do this scarf but need some help to do this right.

I think I have it down but I want to make sure I am not having the strands
showing.

If I am bugging you all too much here, sorry.

But, I do need some help here on step by step instructions or something to
get me going and make sure I am not messing up.

Thank you

Facebook: Portia Mason, Skype: angelpm1969, Same for Twitter, Whatsapp:
323-3358181