[Nfb-krafters-korner] Two Color Crochet Scarf help Please!

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 01:28:05 UTC 2016

There is a knitting technique called Entralock.  It uses a short row
knitting technique that create squares tilted to look like diamonds and
around the edges will be triangles.  The technique is one of those things
where you just have to read the pattern, and trust it.

I will try to search for a scarf pattern for you.

Annette