[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Weather

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 13:57:57 UTC 2016

I agree with Henry. It was 7 degrees this morning when we got up. With the
wind chill it was 14 below. That is certainly not my type of weather. I hope
a lot of bugs are done away with so they don't bother me in the spring and
summer. I like it when I don't need either heat or air conditioning in my
house. We don't get much of that type weather in central Ohio though.
Shelbi