[Nfb-krafters-korner] winter plants

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:31:06 UTC 2016

Hi Ramona;
my Mom grew those plants when I was a kid, I think that she used to cut them
back at the bottom of the stem when they stopped blooming. Then, I think
that she covered them up and put them in a cool place in the basement until
next year, and when she brought them out and watered them they would start
to grow and bloom again.
Don't hold me to these things, you might want to check on line or at a
florist shop for how to care for these plants.
henry