[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Sad News

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jan 23 05:55:16 UTC 2016

Hi,
Oh dear! I'm so sorry!
Prayers going out for you and your family.
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”