[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet anger

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 23 18:37:46 UTC 2016

Well I have been reading these posts and if you can picture steam coming out
of each ear, that is how I am feeling right now. So I am one who has to
express it.

Everyone has been to school and had teachers. I wonder if people have told
the teachers who plans the class. Takes the time, helps the students. "They
are wrong" the book is wrong the classes are wrong let me show you. My
answer, sign up teach a class! Read a tutorial, check the internet tell me
anywhere, I have looked and searched.where are instructions for finger
crochet?If this posting was done for a new teacher they would run from this
list. This is my class, my students, they signed up for requirements they
agreed to follow. If anyone wants to teach the finger method, Which is Not
Correct except to Blind people, if not why does the signted community do it.
Then get over to the website and start a class. I the teacher, who have
taken 3 weeks in preparation and time to correctly teach this class is
offended. Unless you are a student, registered for my class, Stay Out of my
instructions and my students.

Terry Knox