[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet anger Take this off list

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:47:47 UTC 2016

Joyce,

You sent me a nasty private e-mail. I responded to you privately. Now, you
take it right back public where you criticized me for responding when I was
attacked publicly. Do you want it private or public? Makes no difference to
me. But, I won't be bullied.
I had never even heard the term finger crochet until I was attacked.

Greg