[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Eternity Scarf class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 21:31:52 UTC 2016

Becky,

What types of yarn is suggested to make this scarf?  Please give us some
ideas.

I have met a few folks that were wearing this scarf and it was interesting
to listen to the ladies talking about how they wear them.  Supposely there
are a lot of things or ways you can twist it for a fashion statement.

It was a little tough as I couldn't see what they were talking about, but it
sounds like maybe a Monday Night Chat!  What to do and how to wear an
eternity scarf?

Joyce

Joyce