[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: Loom knit Beaded Necklace

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:06:25 UTC 2016

Hi Annette,

Normally a loom tool is used to pick the yarn up over the peg. These tools
have an L shape with the long part being the handle and a short part being
the hook to pick up loops. They are usually sold along with a loom. But
Amazon.com has them sold separately as may other craft online sites. .
However, you can use your fingers if you don't mind the feel of the wire.

A spool loom with three or four pegs is best. the important thing is to have
a hole in the center of the loom that is wide enough to place your thumb
inside. I believe that the plastic spool loom might be your best choice
since it is more likely to have slits on the pegs, making it much easier
when using a loom tool to knit.

If you have any more questions please ask. I am happy you decided to try
this class.
Cathy F