[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: Loom knit Beaded Necklace

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jan 25 07:47:09 UTC 2016

Hi,
Lauren Merryfield
1625 Woodcreek Dr.
Apt 2
Fairfield, CA 94534
phone:707-260-9178

Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his
mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”