[Nfb-krafters-korner] stuck in the house?

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:12:49 UTC 2016

Hi Joyce and Jill;
Boy Jill, you are a meany today. I needed that hot toddy after trying to
teach that darned poncho from heck, (You didn't expect me to say hell now
did you. ) Lol.
We actually got 33.5 inches of that junk, and they say that we're supposed
to get some more later on this week, yikes! They're dumping the snow by the
dump truck load full in a parking lot near the RFK football stadium.
Joyce, remember a few years ago when we got 38.5 inches all in one week?
Take care.
Henry and the Snow Dog Sophie