[Nfb-krafters-korner] would like to knit again

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 21:39:42 UTC 2016

Hello Renee,

Welcome to the list if you are new. We have many knitting classes going on
here all of the time. My suggestion is that you take a try it class and see
how you like the classes.
I am sure that your knitting skills will come back to you as soon as you
begin to knit. I hadn't knitted anything for many years when I took my first
knitting class here and it all did come back to me. Why not go to the
classes page on our website and sign up for a single free class.

Normally folks do not tutor one person but who knows someone may volunteer
to help you. we have some talented knitting teachers here on Krafter's
Korner. I have learned so much.

You said that you would like to make an afghan, hmm , perhaps you should get
your feet wet again on a dish cloth?
Cathy F