[Nfb-krafters-korner] How to Purl?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 05:04:36 UTC 2016

Christina

Welcome.  We tend to have a selection of knitting classes and the crochet
class will be repeated in Feb. during the day.

Did you send me a message [Joyce Kane]Blindhands at aol.com?  I got a message
and I tried calling but no one was at home so I left a message.  It was
regarding someone wanting to get back to knitting.

Our classes are given conference calls or emails and you need to attend the
class in order to receive the notes from the teacher.

We do repeat classes so if there is something that looks interesting toss
out a question here on the list and we will see what we can do regarding a
class in the future.

We have upcoming classes booked in into April.

The way things work is you will read about a class here on the list.  When
the class is posted on the website a message is sent to the list by Cathy.
You can go to the website and read the write up that gives you the supplies
and tools you will need.  There is a link you can send an email to the
teacher if you have any questions and you can sign up for the class on the
website.

We encourage our new folks to take a "Try It Class" which is your choice of
whatever first class you would like to try.  After you finish with your Try
It Class in order to sign up for another class we ask that you become a paid
member of the division.  What that will give you and our membership goes
from July to July you can take as many classes as you want in that
membership time.  Last year  2015 we had 87 classes that were offered.

For non paying members you have the use of the email list and we have each
Monday Night Chat  a topic that we chat about.  The chats and phone number
can be checked out on our website.
www.KraftersKorner.org

We have several knitting teachers here and I am sure you will find plenty
help learning crafting here.

Joyce