[Nfb-krafters-korner] I don't know anything about the website. I have no control over what goes up and what comes down nor when it goes up or comes down.

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 26 18:42:37 UTC 2016

Joyce,
You are President over this Division and are certainly Not in control of
everything. If there are questions I do believe they should be addressed to
the Webmistress, Cindy. You do not have to answer any questions that you
have no control of. Please have anyone who has questions post them to the
list for Cindy to answer as I am sure she is fully able to explain her
procedures. Next would be the website committee, which is fairly new to the
group. I hope they will meet and with the assistance of Cindy work out this
difficulties. Our website is very important to the group.
Terry K