[Nfb-krafters-korner] infinity/eternity scarves

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 03:42:17 UTC 2016

Hi, ladies and gents,

You’re all tempting me to try my hand at an eternity/infinity scarf! Before I get started (and, I’m buying time by making a baby sweater for one of my fellow singers in the Mystic River Chorale, so I do have time for thought), if you make the extra-large loop (as I’m considering), do you wrap by doubling it up like you would a necklace? Can you also leave the remainder un-crossed and just bring the two ends all the way around the neck again? If it’s wide enough, can you fold it in half and then do the various draping styles? I’m thinking of making myself one, along with any I might sell for the National Eating Disorders Assn—probably an accessory scarf made with baby sport or some kind of cotton thread, though, for sales probably will make both accessories and neck-warmer types. Please let me know what people are doing with these when they wear them, since I have never seen the giant ones, but they sound so intriguing. Thanks!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)

---