[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: SAFETY PIN BEADING: Easter Egg

Theresa C. TAylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:48:24 UTC 2016

This is going to be a fun project….if you are interested in purchasing a kit through me….then please let me know by February 1 so I have enough kits in stock.
They are $35 and this includes shipping and sorting and labeling.
Email me at
tct71887 at gmail.com or call
802 535 7710

Theresa

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.
www.seektheson.org

Fostering reconciliation, reflection & recreation for the disabled and the greater community