[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 4 14:44:17 UTC 2016

Hi Pearl,

This is Sabre.  I am a German Sheppard.  The trick to being a happy dog
guide is to let your mother think she is in control when really you are the
one in control.  You could sneak around the house and do things, but when
your mother does figure out what you've been up to you might find yourself
on a short leash for the rest of your life.  I've found the best way to get
what you want is to demand it.  Just go around the house barking at everyone
when you want something.  If the humans are really being slow to respond to
you, head butt them or smack them with your paw.  When I do any of these
things they give me ice cubes, take me out to get busy off of my schedule,
or play with me either in the house or outside.  If it is late in the
evening, I have to settle for a tummy rub.  Beware, if they do give you ice
cubes, the humans do not like it when you leave entire cubes or pieces of
cubes all over the floor.  I have to eat my ice on the rug at the back door,
or outside.  If you are a Labrador you might be able to score some extra
treats or get your mom to feed you earlier.  I don't care about food.
Matter of fact, I chose not to eat my breakfast this morning.

Well, I rarely post anything to the list because my mom is usually working
on the computer.  Because she is busy in the kitchen today I was able to
send this note.  I've got to be honest with you, this keyboard thing is
ridiculous!

Sabre