[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes & membership

Jean Menzies jemenzies at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 4 16:54:57 UTC 2016

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for the info. I went to the archive page, and was interested in the
beginner crochet email course. But the page is just text, and the classes
aren't links. So, more directly, my question is are these archived email
classes available? I gather not. What is the point of the archive if the
classes aren't available? It seems to be just a history record of prior
classes and not something you can take as a class.

Jean