[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes & membership

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 4 18:11:48 UTC 2016

Courtney,
I hope you will keep note of this. This is something we need to include with change. Not sure how we can do it but this is something I really think you would be great to work on. A lot of folks do not realize how much work there is to doing so many things and this is one project that does not seem to get done. If people would ask to take on the project and see it thru to completing it that would be so good. We have had people take on a task but sometimes it just gets dropped or they leave the list. Like to see this done also.
Terry K