[Nfb-krafters-korner] email classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 00:29:55 UTC 2016

As I was saying we only started email classes going back 3 years ago.  We
get what our teachewrs offer.  Some like to do email classes and some like
to do email classes.  The teachers have their choice of what kind of class
they teach and the students have the choice of taking what type of classes
they  want.  We have done SKYPE classes and I am not experienced as much,
but we do have folks here that can help out, let you know what the best
deals and ways of doing this.  So ask on the list and if you don't get a
reply back, let me know and I will pass it onto the folks that know how to
do it.

Do tell us more about this google stuff and I am willing to give it a try.

I have taught a group of folks out of the country that was attending a
bnlind meeting and I used SKYPE to teach them Origami from what I got from
Lindey's Origami projects.

So come forth with information and an idea and help us test it out.

Joyce