[Nfb-krafters-korner] Back to all of you.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 01:26:08 UTC 2016

I am trying to get thru the last few days of email.  It is soooooo noisy
here at my house as there was 4 parties going on.  I called my Mom to check
if she was OK as it sounded like the fireworks were going off in her front
lawn and back lawn.

Gee whizx it quieted down for maybe 10 minutes and sound like it started up
again a little further down the street.

At least the two dogs are not trying to get under my chair or climb in my
lap.

So what red, white & blue project are you working on this weekend???  Any
sparly ones?

Joyce