[Nfb-krafters-korner] Coming soon...............email knit stitch patterns

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:00:03 UTC 2016

Hi Debee,

This year an email class has been going on presenting patterns to make a
knitted blanket. each class presents  a different pattern. the instructor
will be available later this year to continue the series and you can join at
any time.

Meanwhile, I will be teaching an email class for loom knitters, teaching
basic knit stitch patterns. My idea in this class is to have students make a
sampler containing all the different patterns to refer back to when desired.
Also, collecting the email post of the patterns will allow students to have
the instructions for later reference.

Anyone who is interested in taking this class can get more information and
sign up at:
http://www.krafterskorner.org/lksampler/