[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes & membership

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:19:58 UTC 2016

Henry,

What you do privately is your business.   if you want to teach someone on
your own it is up to you. contact them privately and work out the  details.
We do not have rules for your private life.

With two folks already expressing interest in beginning crochet, I am
considering teaching a class in October or November. I taught this class
before both via phone and email. . I believe phone class is the best way to
go with this particular skill.
, do you want to teach it with me?  I just love the happy feeling I get when
a student says "oh now I get it!"
I continue to teach classes here for that feeling, and also to give back to
krafters korner to thank all those who have taught me new crafts and skills.