[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about offerings from Horizons

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Tue Jul 5 19:02:54 UTC 2016

Jean,
Bookshare is available through cnib, they’ve done some kind of mass membership for all clients.   I’ve had good fortune with crochet books; not for loom knitting.  But as you noted there could be restrictions to non US.  I will log out and try another    search to see what might be missing.
Thanks,
Catherine