[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT guide dogs

Christy Schulte faylen at samobile.net
Tue Jul 5 19:10:15 UTC 2016

I have been in classes at the Seeing Eye where they have had elderly
students. The instructors work with them to match them with the right
dog, modify the routes as necessary, etc. I don't think it would be
necessary to switch schools unless you felt you needed to for some other
reason. With that said, most of the schools out there are very good and
each will evaluate you as needed. I think, if this is what you want to
do, there's no reason you shouldn't pursue it.