[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Politico correct giggle

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:39:16 UTC 2016

Hi Terry,

Oh but we are people first so we're not visually challenged people we are people who happened to be visually challenged! Ha ha ha my favorite politically correct term is sightless personally I'll just stick to blinks and winks

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)