[Nfb-krafters-korner] Board Request

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:49:36 UTC 2016

Very well said Cortney. I have been in other organizations where the board
and/or elected officers have taken a more active role in that organization.
And, if a member had to be spoken to regarding some matter, it was done
privately by phone oor e mail. Many times I've seen members quit because
they were publicly humiliated by someone on the board or by an officer.
Henry