[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Sale going on...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 03:33:04 UTC 2016

Cindy Woods Looms has a sale going on...

Plus a Special!  They have the 3/8" looms on sale and I got an oval 1/2" 54
peg loom and if you want red or blue pegs you get that upgrade free.

I do really like the oval loom as it fits so good in a tote bag.  I finally
got the 3/8" hat loom and want to try just worstered weight yarn on that
one.

Notice!!!  I tried something different with the hat loom and I think I have
solved the problem that I was unhappy with on the hats.  I only really
finished 1 hat as I keep ripping it out.

Well instead of going around and wrapping all the pegs and stopping at the
button or whatever you call the thing, I tried wrapping and stopping in
different spots and then wrapping some more and working off the stitches.
So I did not stop and start in the same place.  My stitches seem to be more
even and I am about half way done right now and it doesn't feel like I
dropped a stitch or I have a loose yarn.  It all seems good.

I also would get to doing the brim and that never felt even to me.  I won't
mention how many hats I ripped out.  It doesn't bother me as I can't get
bored using the same color yarn over and over again.

Did I tell you that it is soooooo quiet at my house and has been all night!
Those crazy fireworks people must be in bed as they sure was up late all
weekend?

Joyce