[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginners crochet, you asked for it and it is coming up soon!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:43:00 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have just scheduled a beginners crochet phone class with Joyce, it will
take place the first two Thursday evenings in October. however, it is not
yet up on the website. I must first submit my proposal on the website and
then post the class. So grab a size J or K crochet hook and some medium or
bulky weight yarn and get ready to learn. As always, I will post to the list
as soon as the class is up on the website for sign up.