[Nfb-krafters-korner] not really a craft

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 00:05:27 UTC 2016

I am winding down from doctor's appointments, tomorrow is the last one I
have.

So I did keep Laurie's last Facebook notice I received and will reach out to
her.

Nella has agreed to host July 18, at 8:30 PM Eastern,  "Intro to making
jellies"  I just sent the notice to Theresa to have it put up on the
website.

Nella invites everyone to join her and share if they have had some
experience with preserving and making jams & jellies.