[Nfb-krafters-korner] Scrunchies

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 02:43:32 UTC 2016

Hi Debee,

I finished the headband tonight. The tricky part was sewing the elastic
together at the end. I had my friend do it on her sewing machine and then I
sewed the knitting closed myself. hmm, the sewing shows and is a bit bulky.
I double-stranded the yarn to be certain it would not break with the
stretching, but perhaps this was a mistake on my part. I also wasn't sure
which sewing stitch to use, the in and out or the around and around. Also,
if I were to do it again I would use a thinner elastic and smaller needles.
Oh well, live and learn.