[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Home NFB Krafters Board Members

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 7 15:26:13 UTC 2016

Maryanne,
Congratulations on your new board position. I know you are new to our
division. I am also sorry that I personally have not had the opportunity to
get to know you. Will you take a minute to catch me and maybe others up and
refresh our memory. What crafts do you like and do? I think I read you are a
teacher? I believe you live in Ohio and have a guidedog? Sorry we have not
met up on any chats or live classes. Please post on list so we can all get
to know you a little better.
Terry K