[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: faxing on the mac

Liz masterspanishteacher2306 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:18:35 UTC 2016

Hello Kathy F,

I’m not sure about an app to fax on the mac.
I have to fax one piece of paper to Spain annually.
I do agree about Applevis, and I also highly recommend Tim Smithen’s free book.
Search the Ibooks store for Mastering OS X with Voiceover on the Mac, or his name.
Alternatively, I could share a link to it.
Apples has several pages dedicated to getting started with your first IOs device or mac.
That link is
http://www.applevis.com

I personally use a mac, so if I can answer any further questions, please feel free to a sk.

Liz