[Nfb-krafters-korner] anyone interested in a kumihimo beginners class to make a bracelet?

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 04:39:26 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have pulled out my kumihimo supplies and am playing around with them. for
those of you who do not know, kumihimo is a braiding technique done on a
special loom for that purpose. You can create braids of various shapes and
sizes which can be used for bracelets, necklaces, belts, and anything else
you might want a braid for.

The supplies are inexpensive and the simple braid that I will teach is easy
to master. Much easier than the sailor's bracelet. <<smile>

We could make a candy cane braided bracelet.

I thought I'd offer a phone class to start with and if there is interest in
an email class I could teach that at another time.

Let me know if you are interested and if so, which type of class you would
prefer.

Well, see you later. it's time I returned to my braiding.