[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Craft classes, let's try it out!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 17:50:12 UTC 2016

This will be a test run on doing classes.  So let's give it a try!

The next 2 weeks up to July 31 we do not have any phone classes.  We do have
1 email class on the calendar.  So I am looking for you to do a one night or
day class.  It will not be put up on the website.  You need to promote it
here on the list.  You need to post the date, description of the class and
supplies needed.  You need to check the emails here to see if anyone has
booked the date you would like to do it on and you need to collect the
student list.

So classes can start on July 12 and the last date will be July 28.

This will not be posted for sign up, so you need to contact the teacher if
you have any questions.

Let's give this a try.

Joyce