[Nfb-krafters-korner] anyone interested in a kumihimo beginners class to make a bracelet?

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:02:25 UTC 2016

Will we need one of these looms?

What other supplies?

The number of supplies will depend on if I'm interested.  I'm trying to
master self control when it comes to accumulating more craft supplies.  I've
turned my dining room into a craft center.  My sewing machine is there,
fabric, yarn and looms.  It's a good thing I'm not planning on serving
dinner to anyone. Lol

I'm trying to get an area set up upstairs to use for crafts.  It's just
taking a while to get everything moved around and organized.

Nella