[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pattern for Dog Diaper Needed

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 21:19:33 UTC 2016

Hi, Everyone.
My second guide dog, a lab retriever named Peggy, retired in 2013 at a
little before she turned eleven. I've kept her, and it's been a joy to
be with her in retirement.

My girl's age is catching up with her. She's getting weak in the back
legs, and now poops in her sleep. I need to know if anyone's made a
dog diaper, or has a pattern for one. I'd like to be able to use
cloth/fabric diapers as opposed to buying something from the pet
stores.

Thanks,
Dani