[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do you look at what your hands are doing?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 21:33:57 UTC 2016

Do you look at what your hands are doing when you are crafting even if you
can't see them?
If you are concentrating hard on a stitch or whatever, do you find yourself
bending your head closer to your working hands & project?

Cathy mentioned that she does this and so do I.

So what do you do to prevent that neck ache that can developed?

I don't do it when I type and I think that is I look at my screen with my
head leaning on the office chair and I am quite relaxed.  I learned that
from medical transcribing before I went blind.

Any thoughts on this mill be appreciated as we don't want those pain in the
necks..

Joyce