[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jul 13 13:00:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I'm a newish subscriber to the list. I just re-joined the list, but I used to be on it a few years ago.
My name is Deanna and I live in Ohio. I have always been a crafty person. When I could see better, I used to do counted cross stitch a lot. But, I'm not sure that I could do it anymore. I really enjoy quilting by hand, and have made a few quilts in the past few years. Right now, I am just making squares and have enough to probably make another queen size quilt. I do it all by hand, as I've never really felt comfortable using a sewing machine. I really enjoy the bow-tie pattern. I find that quilting is a good stress-reliever for me. It keep hands busy and my mind off of things.
Looking forward to getting to know you all and learn some new things!
Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system