[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need help around here, please

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 17:48:06 UTC 2016

A few of you have offered to help with Krafters Kornerand I need those of
you who I have not contacted to please send me an email at:
Blindhands at AOL.com

We need some help with our Facebook.  Maryann will be going over it and
probably changing some things.  So let me know if this might interest you.
We do need folks to get our twitter account up and more active.  We also
need a Ravelry Account.  I am not sure if we have one or not.

We also need folks once these are up and going to stop in and stimulate
these areas with messages, notes, classes, just leaving our website address
would be good.  Of course we appreciate "like it", too.

I have a few other jobs that I could use your help with, so let me know.

Joyce