[Nfb-krafters-korner] info please

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 15 00:58:30 UTC 2016

Good evening,

I seem to have deleted an email I need, so some info would be appreciated.
What info do I need to pay $20 to pay pal?  Also, what is the link to check
out the upcoming August classes?  I so love making Christmas decorations.

When I first got married, both my Mom and sister felt they needed to supply
me with home made decorations.  Each year it was a different craft. They had
beaded, wooden, plastic canvas, stained glass, ceramic, stuffed decorations,
and some I don't know what they are called.  I used to be able to say that
my tree had exclusively hand made decorations except for the lights.

Thanks,

Bernice and the sweet Octane.