[Nfb-krafters-korner] sewing

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 05:21:06 UTC 2016

I had it in Junior High School.

My Grandaughter is going into the 8th grade and no home economics in her middle school.

I already showed her how to so.  My Mom showed her how to hand quilt.  She uses my Accuquilt to cut out quilt stuff, but I heard she burnt her oatmeal in the microwave at home.

I taught the 8 year old how to make her popcorn in the microwave, maybe she will teach her oldest sister how to work the microwave.

The middle 10 year old gets Great Gramma to feed her, but she isn't a big eater.

Joyce

Joyce