[Nfb-krafters-korner] A reminder

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 06:03:51 UTC 2016

This is a reminder that everyone who has not paid their membership for 2016
to 2017 that paid for last year's membership need to get in their payment by
the end of July.  If any of you are new and never was a paid member I
encourage you to take a look at our Christmas in August classes to see if
there is any one that interests you.  If you are new to Krafters Korner and
never was a paid member, you get to pick out your choice of one class and
take it without any obligations.  Once you have taken your free class you
need to pay your membership in order to take any more classes.  You can take
as many classes that you want and there are no additional charges for the
other classes.

It is time to renew your membership for another year.

Over on our website:
www.Krafters Korner.org
there is a PayPal link or a button to ask our treasurer her mailing address.
Don't delay I don't want you to miss any classes in August.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division