[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafting sacrifices

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:00:17 UTC 2016

> Here is my suggestion for Jill's quilting lessons:

I will  make the sacrifice for you all & be the Guinea pig for this
training that y'all are wanting Jill to do. I am willing to go to Jill's
for weeks or months so that she & I can work out a comprehensive training
experience for each of you according to your quilting & sewing experience.
I have neither so we will be able to work up a very basic & easy session &
work to create a more advanced session for those with sewing & quilting
experience.

Also during this course planning, we will gather information as to how much
this training would cost for each stage of learning. Such expenses as
transportation from your residents to Jill's front door, room & board,
materials for the lessons, & of course, Jill's precious training.

I know this is a lot to ask of one person, but Jason said he will make the
sacrifice for all the blind crafters in the world if it would mess some
peace & quiet for him & Ranger.

Y'all let us know what you think of this plan.

Courtney